man im havin trouble finding a prom date...

by crizlee 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    theres this fat chick at work who wants to go with me, im like hell no to that

Uhh, you make comments like this and then wonder why you can't get a date?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wear a puppet gown on your left hand, and have a ball.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Ha! I wonder which he thinks is more beneath him? Prom puppet or fat chick? He could get a blow up doll like Jan Brady did..."George Glass!"

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

HAHAHAHA.........If this is the "quality" of kids these days, it is no wonder why Dirt Rocker is fed up with the guys she has been dating.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman improvises that J.Lo hand puppet. laters kaykay_mp

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake
    Reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman improvises that J.Lo hand puppet.

kaykay! that's one of my favorite episodes!!!

"My name is Hennifer Lopez and I like Tacos y Burrrritos!!!!"

Nancy, of the taco-flavored kisses class.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sweety, don't turn your nose up at the fat chicks, they say,"Once you go fat, you'll NEVER go back."

• crizlee
    crizlee

um sorrry but i dont mind the fat its just shes like trashy. i asked a girl out like 2 days ago and she was kinda big. trust me i say a lot more online than i do in reality.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    um sorrry but i dont mind the fat its just shes like trashy. i asked a girl out like 2 days ago and she was kinda big. trust me i say a lot more online than i do in reality.

So your problem isn't with her being fat, it's because she is a vile person. If she was fun and sweet you probably wouldn't have called her a fat chick. Possibly you would have said there's this fun girl at work. I hope so anyway.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Naa, I think he would still call her a fat chick.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit