man im havin trouble finding a prom date...

by crizlee 58 Replies latest jw friends

• crizlee
    crizlee

Look at it this way I can't even stand to work with her because she is annoying, she is lazy, and all she does is complain about work. When the other girls up there don't complain or bitch. Sure they may not be as hot but I like them better because they have good attitudes. So I can call her fat, bitch, trash all I want because she fits the description.

But this other girl I asked out recently, I can't call that. I can only describe her as being on the big side a little, pretty, wild, and shy. Wierd huh? Now apostababes, I apologize I certainly would not call yall the "f" word but from y'all's attitudes, I take that back, y'all are fatties. Do I give a fuck what y'all think? No.

And getbusyliving, you full of yourself. Why don't you go stare at yourself in the mirror.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    y'all are fatties

And this is a bad thing? Lighten up, dude. We didn't mean anything but to get you to seeeeeeeeeee.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

crizlee, you really need to chill out man. I'm only trying to give you some advice. Whatever dude.

How do you expect the apostababes on the forum to react to you when you come on here calling girls fat and stuff?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I read this thread a couple of times, GetBusyLiving actually gave you some of the most sensable advice. You should reread his comments a couple of times.

• talesin
    talesin
    So I can call her fat, bitch, trash all I want because she fits the description.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Hey dude, I hope your plan on spending many a night with your hand because with the attitude you have about women, your not going to have to many nights with any.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey man I get the feeling you got pissed off at me because I criticized your picture earlier in the thread. I asked you how you rate yourself on a scale of one to ten and you send me a link to a picture of you on hot or not that looks like you are having an epileptic seizure. I mean, you arent exactly giving us much to work with here.

GBL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    you send me a link to a picture of you on hot or not that looks like you are having an epileptic seizure.

GBL, kind sir, that was not an epilectic seizure. That was a raging surge of testosterone that caused that expression on his face.

Hey Criz, just kidding. Do you know that most teenagers sit around lonely with no dates? Seriously, it's the majority of kids who don't get dates on a regular basis. Even very good looking people can sit at home dateless much of the time or end up out with their friends. It's probably healthier to hang out with friends anyway. My daughter went to the prom with a guy friend one year and a boyfriend the next year. She enjoyed the guy friend prom much better.

• crizlee
    crizlee

well i got a date. gave her flowers and asked her out. it was awesum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit