What's Your Opinion of Michael Jackson?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• dawn27
    dawn27

Somehow my gut feeling is that, as weird as he is, he did not molest the kids. From watching his interviews and everything, he seem more emotionally and developmentally immature than mean or cruel. I think that you would have to have a certain darkness in your heart. The guy needs some counseling, but I do think that he likes kids to much to hurt them in such a way. Atleast I hope so.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

If Michael Jackson was still a JW, all of this would be persecution.

• freedom96
    freedom96

It will be very interesting to see what happens with the trial.

Just because he is weird, does not make him an abuser.

No question he left himself wide open to problems like this. I would like to think he is completely innocent, yet very naive.

The biggest problem here is that the accusing family is SOOO not credible. They have a big history of lying for financial gain, and this could be their lottery.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Also, in the 1993 case, Vanity Fair had a long article about it. The kids dad is a movie producer, and asked Jackson to finance his movie, which I believe turned out to be Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves. Jackson said no, and the kids dad told him he would seek revenge in the worst way.

Perhaps Jackson was not guilty then, but maybe it was easier to pay 15 or more million in order to not have to go through what he is right now. I could see that.

All it takes is doubt, and that alone could cost him a lot of money, or perhaps prison. That first kid could have lied through his teeth, but we would all wonder. Just plant a seed, and it messes with ones mind.

• Brummie
    Brummie

My gut feeling is that he is innocent, he's been set up. After watching the prosecution and the people who they have called to the stand I'm more convinced that he is innocent.

If he was on trial for being a wierdo then he would be found guilty of being a weirdo, but thats not the issue.

• avishai
    avishai

Ok, folks, what if MJ was just the guy at the end of the block, inviting kids over, had a house decorated like a kids bedroom, had gotten off on one charge of child molesting, and had lost one quarter of his estate buying off the previous victim, regarless if the dad had a busines deal go south with him or not? Not famous, not "Michael Jackson" and still felt the NEED to be 45 yr. old man and sleep with 12 year old boys in his bed, maybe your 12 yr. old boy? Would you still say he was just guilty of being a weirdo? Eccentric?

I want you to close your eyes and think about it, and then be dead honest. Just because he seems childlike and non-violent does'nt make him peter pan. He's old enough to be a grandfather for god's sake!!!

• cindykp
    cindykp

I use to be in love with him as a kid! He should have stayed black, he doesnt look good for a white folk!

• minimus
    minimus

Would I want MJ to babysit MY kids??? No way! Why?? Because he's a weirdo. I don't think he understands why he's villified as much as he is. Because---he's not normal! There's plenty of weirdos I wouldn't to be around my kids.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ok, folks, what if MJ was just the guy at the end of the block, inviting kids over, had a house decorated like a kids bedroom, had gotten off on one charge of child molesting, and had lost one quarter of his estate buying off the previous victim, regarless if the dad had a busines deal go south with him or not? Not famous, not "Michael Jackson" and still felt the NEED to be 45 yr. old man and sleep with 12 year old boys in his bed, maybe your 12 yr. old boy? Would you still say he was just guilty of being a weirdo? Eccentric?

I want you to close your eyes and think about it, and then be dead honest. Just because he seems childlike and non-violent does'nt make him peter pan. He's old enough to be a grandfather for god's sake!!!

Oh I have thought about it and the creep wouldnt get within 10 feet of my boys and I would tell all the parents around me about the dangerous creep down the block.

Josie

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I thnk the parents of these kids need their head examined. I remember when he was at the Grammys with that really short black kid and all and thinking it was all a bit strange. I also remember telling my husband that I thought something wasn't quite right with him surrounding himself with kids and no one his own age Men or Women. I would not let my child boy or girl go over a grown man's house to "play" or stay the night. I don't care who he is. All the warning signals should go off. I think he is a nut and circumstancial evidence would definitely convict him. He has a lot of money and unfortunately may get off. Look at OJ...oh that's right he is innocent and looking feverishly for the killer to this day!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit