What's Your Opinion of Michael Jackson?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think he molested these kids.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Even if he didnt molest the kid, he is a fool to have made himself open to this situation after the first time. He just didnt learn and mostlikely will continue being a fool until all his money and fame are taken away.

Josie

• minimus
    minimus

he's cuckoo.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    He just didnt learn and mostlikely will continue being a fool until all his money and fame are taken away.

well, the money part is already true. He'll be totally broke by the time the trial is over. Unless he sells part of the Beatles catalog that he has. Or has he sold it already?

Anyway, this is a man in need of deep psychiatric therapy even if he didn't molest anyone. No man should spend that much time with children unless he's in the business of dealing with children, and even then he should be careful not to do anything stupid.

And the mother of MJ's children, Debbie Rowe, will probably try to get custody of the children. But it's funny how she didn't want to have anything to do with them before the trial; now she does. Maybe she knows something we don't??

laters

kaykay_mp

• Dustin
    Dustin

I agree with you Minimus, I don't think he molested those kids either. Not this time anyway.

Dustin

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Hi is naive because he never got to see the real life.

I am not sure if he is guilty or not.

The mother in the current case seems to be greedy, too.

But, yes, it was plain stupid bringing himself into this position - again.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Michael Jackson started out as a poor black boy,and worked very hard to become a rich white woman....LOL!...OUTLAW

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Weirdo. Nutcase. And, yes, pedophile.

DY

• Simon
    Simon

Is he a pedophile? Well, by his own admission he sleeps with kids. He tries to justify it as acceptable. Isn't this what pedophiles do? He also has a whole mansion setup to entice / lure young children ... and he's supposed to be a grown man !

Admitting it all on TV and thinking doing so was a good idea just confirms that he's nuts.

All that should be up for discussion is what the sentance is.

His best musical years are well behind him and he's been living off the freak-factor for the last 10 or so IMO and is probably close to broke with the lifestyle, out-of-court settlements and failing album launches.

• minimus
    minimus

B ecause he sleeps with kids, he sexually molests them?? PLEASE don't think I think it's ok to do. I DON'T! But if a wacko is just weird, it doesn't mean he's a pedo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit