What's Your Opinion of Michael Jackson?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

talented...but massively messed up, with the money to indulge his psychoses. I view him with a combination of pity and revulsion.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

The greater good of the world would be served if a surgeon removed his genitalia and hands. This guy is a pervert to the nth degree and the people of LA County deserve a better prosecuting attorney.

You asked for my 'opinion' right?

~hill

• minimus
    minimus

Sneddon had every resource available but with no evidence, you can't convict----unless you choose to believe proven liars and cheats.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Mini.... for the last few years the LA Prosecutors' office can't seem to find 'evidence' for jack's sh*t. MJ will screw up again..he has a history and fits all the profiles. Maybe the Fed's will take him down for taxes or something. Maybe MJ will screw up and face Mann Act charges.

Dodging conviction will only make MJ bolder. The first go-round and civil suits did'nt change him a bit.... this round will not either.

We can only hope MJ screws up in a jurisdiction with competent investigators and prosecuting jurists . The Peoples Republic of California has a track record of supporting weirdess and in my opinion, faliure to convict several high profile perps tends to discount any confidence I have as to their abilities.

~Hillbilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit