What's Your Opinion of Michael Jackson?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, I think he deserves a day in court, but i'm also glad they changed the law so you can't buy people off as easily as he did ten yrs. ago.

But, yeah i think he's guilty as sin. And, minimus, would you let YOUR kids stay with him?

• 3rdEye
    3rdEye

I don't think MJ molested those kids either. He's guilty of having very poor judgement, and he should have learned his lesson after the first time. He obviously has some mental problems. That's what I thought when I watched that TV special last year. I couldn't believe that he was still sharing his bed with children, and admitting it on worldwide TV.

You also have to wonder about the parents of these kids. What kind of parent would let their young child spend the night alone with a grown man?

• FairMind
    FairMind
    But one must realize that just because a person is accused it doesn't mean they're guilty of what they're accused of.

Agreed but then again just because someone is found innocent doesn't mean they are not guilty.

• Nick
    Nick

My opinion? A 45-year old man shouldn't be sleeping alone with young boys. Especially if they are not his children. Even if he is innocent --he's put himself in a really, stupid dangerous place. On the Martin Bashir (sp?) special he talked about young boys sharing his bed. The guy lives in a universe, population 1.

After paying $25 million in an out of court settlement to one child in 1993 -- a rational, mature, healthy person would be would be saying: "Johnny your bedroom in in the other wing of the house with two bodyguards outside your door."

Nick

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I read the Grand Jury testimony on thesmokinggun.com, and I believe the kids.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I pity the children who may have been abused by MJ..But after seeing that VH1 piece actually have pity for him too. He needs to get help and never be allowed around children again. B/c he won't voluntarily get help, it is good he is in a court room. If he manages to survive this, I hope that the publicity will keep any rational parent from allowing their child around him.

And yes, personally I see a pedophile when I look at him.

weds

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    after seeing that VH1 piece actually have pity for him too

You're a better person than I am Wednesday. I wish I could find it within myself to feel as you do, but I just can't.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I can't help it Chris, he is just one of the most pathetic persons I have ever seen. to do what he has to his appearance, well he has to be ill. Basically he has mutilated himself. But it does not matter, children always come first.And if he had done this to my child I would have tried to end his suffering myself. Maybe someone can help this man, and put him out of his agony. At least now the entire world will be aware of him and so all are forewarned what he is..a pedophile.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Like I said, you're a good person.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am wishy washy on this one. I find it weird that he allows kids into his bed and sees nothing wrong with it, I also know he didn't have a childhood. Do I blame his Witness upbringing? It certainly didn't help matters, but his review of reality is so distorted and do I think he's guilty? I think so, but let a jury decide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit