What's Your Opinion of Michael Jackson?

by minimus 93 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A genious musician - but there is a thin dividing line between genius and weird - and he is also weird - and I would not leave my kids with him to babysit

• bisous
    bisous

"He's Bad, He's Bad ... You Know It, You Know It"

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Why didn't he even take a fraction of the measures that any average person would have to avoid these accusations again? If he's innocent, he's a moron. Is he just too naive? Drives have a way of making people do irrational things too you know.

He's definitely touched in the head, and he does fit the profile of a pedophile. In fact in one of the congregations I was at, there was for a short time, a mentally challenged guy who is a convicted child molester. He seemed naive about alot of things, but you don't need alot of grey matter to be a pervert.

• minimus
    minimus

Same opinion as last month???????

• MattieSus
    MattieSus

Makes you wonder how "safe" his childhood was, and who might have

a. molested him and

b. taught him about the birds and the bees

• minimus
    minimus

Well, growing up as a JW, his mom probably taught them the birds and bees.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

No matter how you grow up it is still not right! I am not saying he did it but it is not right!

I just hope those children are going to be ok in their lives.

Brooke

• doogie
    doogie

michael is a freak and is seriously screwed up in the head. the fact that he sees nothing wrong with his behaviour should be all the proof anyone needs. he needs to be locked up. but i think hes innocent of molesting those kids.

hell, lock him up for tax evasion or something stupid. or they could pass some new law with the only purpose being to put MJ away. call it the "Michael Jackson Is a Creepy Dude so We're Gonna Lock Him Up" precedent.

• minimus
    minimus

Doogie, I agree. I don't think he did this crime but I do think he's a kook!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

A wolf in sheep's clothing.

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit