New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

"....it doesnt look like ill stay here to long. Not very comfortable with this forum"

who wants to break the news? Who wants to share?

• defd
    defd

hey under

why cant u stand it? did u go through this your first time or are u one of them and find it amusing that im being...............................................

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Crumpet is cute and I think she might be single! You should stick around dude.

• rwagoner
  • iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I have heard it all.

Then perhaps you can explain something to me. My wife, from 4 years of age up to her teens, was sexually abused by 3 of her older brothers. Even though it was brought to the attention of the elders it was never dealt with, even though she had a written admission from one of them.

Of these 3 abusers, the two oldest eventually became elders. The society has also, on many occasions, stated that elders are appointed by Holy Spirit. So, my question is:

1. Is Holy Spirit wicked?

2. Is Holy Spirit too stupid to identify a child molester?

3. Is the Society lying when it says that elders are appointed by Holy Spirit?

Walter

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

feel free to take a pin...the secret handshake comes later.....

• under74
    under74

I'm sorry if it all seems harsh defd. Look, you're going to find all kinds of people here....and yeah, some new people get a hard time. But really I hope you stick around and learn some stuff from this forum.

Sorry again.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

getbusyliving - ditto!

thank you for the compliment. I trust your "cute" comment refers to my troubled conscience and not something physical - I am so tired of brothers seeing my physical attributes and not my spiritual ones.

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Will Def'd answer any questions about his faith?? I know Jesus, Paul and the other Apostles did all the time, many times - even those of his 'opposers'.

Come on Def'd, Some of us need answers. Are you turning your back on us? Will I be executed?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:I am so tired of brothers seeing my physical attributes and not my spiritual ones.

I am sure you are the apostobabe equivilent of a regular pioneer!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit