News About Lady Lee

by Golf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Lady Lee

In the year I have been here, I started noticing you right away. Whenever someone was having serious problems...you were always there for them right away. I was truly amazed and your empathy and understanding of of people. You are a very kind and able counselor.

So now that you are having problems...I know that things will come full circle...back to help you. Please let us all know how things are going.

Rabbit (of the glad to have you here with us class)

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks everyone for your kindness and thoughts for LADY LEE! Yes, she has worked hard to help so many.

Golf

• Scully
    Scully

I'm going to be spending some time with Lee later today. We're going to have dinner together and hang out at my house. With her permission, I'll get her mailing address to share via PM.

If anyone wants me to pass on a mailing address to give to her, please send in a PM and I'll give it to her this evening. Confidentiality assured.

Love, Scully

• Dansk
    Dansk

All my love to you, Lee. I had no idea things were so difficult.

Here's to a far happier future because you're one person who certainly deserves it!

I'm just so sorry that I don't live close by.

I just popped in to see if I had any messages. Please stay in touch with the forum.

Love,

Ian

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Lady Lee!! It's so good to hear from you again. I sure hope those doctors figure out how to help you more effectively! Hopefully you'll be back here among us again soon, and more regularly.

Golf, thanks for helping us reconnect with Lee.

• Scully
    Scully

Lee asked me to pass along her thanks for the care and concern everyone has shown for her. We had dinner together last night and spent lots of time just talking and catching up.

She really misses everyone and can't wait to get her computer up and running.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

It was great to see and spend some time with scully. Thank you so much.

That short walk from the car to the building though wreaked my feet for the last few days. Lesson learned the hard way - use the chair and stop pretending that my feet aren't as bad as they are.

Sometimes I'm a slow learner!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

(((Lee)))

I'm so glad to see you posting again. Even if just for a short time. Is there nothing that can be done for your feet? I hope you have found a safe place and are settled now.

If I can do anything to help, please let me know.

Chris

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

YEAH!!!!

does this mean you have your computer up and running?

Sorry to hear about your feet. Don't let those dogs start barking again! Glad you had a good time with Scully.

Hugs,

Joy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((Lee))))

Good to see you posting!

use the chair and stop pretending that my feet aren't as bad as they are.

Sometimes I'm a slow learner!!!

Now cut that out! I hope you are doing better Lee it's just great to see you post today I was just thinking about you.

Hugs!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit