News About Lady Lee

by Golf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

I finally got through to lady Lee. She's living in Ottawa and is mostly confined to a wheel chair. Her feet are worse and can barely walk. She gets around as best as she can with an electric wheel chair. She seeking a permanant place to reside and she intends to find an accessable computer so she can get back on line.

These are her closing words, "I miss you all so much am anxious to get back here." Lee

• Brummie
    Brummie

awww my poor friend, we too are anxious to have you back asap, will be thinking of you and hoping you are feeling better and the pain subsides.

Look forward to seeing you soon

bless ya

(((((((loads))))

Brummie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Her Best Of collections were part of what helped me see that the Waffletower was full of crap. Does she have a mailing address where folks could write and let her know she's missed?

Dave

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

If you talk to her again please pass along our regards and tell her she is missed.

Sherry

• Brummie
    Brummie

If she has a snail mail address, dont post it here but will ya PM it me and I'll write her too, she sure is missed!

• Golf
    Golf

She's temporarily quartered. No, she didn't leave a phone #, anyways, this post is devoted to 'her.'

I would appreciate all 'loving' messages to be directed to her, thank you.

Guest77

• Bryan
    Bryan

Miss you Lady Lee!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• JH
    JH

I hope that you'll feel better soon Lady Lee.

You need a computer! Atleast you'll feel better knowing that we are all thinking of you.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks for the update Golf.

If you speak with her again let her know we are looking forward to seeng her around again soon

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have her address -She sent me a card at Christmas -If she hasnt moved

e-mail me if you want it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit