News About Lady Lee

by Golf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Some nice flowers for Lady Lee..

Get back here soon womenz! The Best of Section has been asking about you...much love from the Texas Branch

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    That short walk from the car to the building though wreaked my feet for the last few days. Lesson learned the hard way - use the chair and stop pretending that my feet aren't as bad as they are.

Hi Lee!

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain. It's so great seeing your post, though. We have missed you!!!!

I was stubborn about using the chair too, I didn't want to admit that I needed one----you know, like glasses? You don't really need them, only when you want to SEE! LOL!

But the chair really does keep a lot of the problems in check, and people DO hold doors open for you!

Take care and post as often as you can.

hugs,

Annie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hahahaha Yup like glasses. I'm now blind as a bat without them.

Well doctor has changed the meds. I was on the highest dose of the mild anti-inflammatory and it wasn't working anymore so I am up in another stronger class of drugs. Wouldn't it be nice if this was more like graduation instead of it being more like a demotion. I started the new drug yesterday so I will have to wait to see how they work - or not.

Nope haven't got my own puter yet. Still wandering around town looking for accessible ones. I can't get in here from certain computers so it really is a matter of searching them out. I will be at my daughter's for the weekend so expect me to be around a bit - and in chat!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

I luv your spirits LL!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

((((LL))))

Sorry to hear you are still in such pain. Thinking of you.

t

• Sassy
    Sassy

We miss you so much Lee!! Glad to hear from you.. sure hope you get a computer up soon..I hate to see you having to be so inconveniences trying to find a pc.. look forward to trying to get in chat this weekend when you are in!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit