News About Lady Lee

by Golf 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Awww You guys have got me all teary eyed right before I go in to see my doctor. There is free net access in the same building so here I am!!!

Today I start working with the dr on what to do about my feet. This will probably entail another round of tests and the long awaited MRI (which will probably still take another 6 months to get).

Some tentatively good news --- so pray hard --- is that there might be a place for me to park my wheels - which now consist of one manual wheelchair used indoors, one electric wheelchairs used for getting out and a scooter which I just got going Yeah!!! Now I need a place to park them all lol

If people had my address for xmas this year you can still use that one. Anthing before that will go to my ex-husband - not a great idea right now.

I will check in here when I can and I really do miss you all.

Soon I hope soon I will be back

Thanks Golf for posting this

Lee

• wednesday
    wednesday

Prayers sent up for you to get that MRI and find a comfy place to live.

weds

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

You are missed Lady Lee. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Leslie

• kls
    kls

LadyLee you are so,so missed and you are in my thoughts that everything gets better.

Then hurry and get back here.!!!!!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

We miss you, Lady Lee, hope you feel better soon!

• Golf
    Golf

It was my pleasure!!!!!! I'm thankful for so many thinking of you. Just stay within the speed limits with those wheels, OK?

Guest77

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((LL)))

Glad to see your post!!!

I am so sorry your feet aren't doing well

I do hope you get situated soon and you are a permanent poster here again!!!

I miss you a lot and think about you a lot too!!!

hugs,

CodeBlue

• Special K
    Special K

Hey fellow "Canucker Lee"

Really glad golf posted this. I do wonder how you are doing sometimes. It was great to see you give us a post on the thread.

When you have bad feet you get around the best way you can. Sounds like you have an assortment of "wheels".

It will be interesting to see what an MRI shows on those tootsies of yours.

Sure be glad when you get your computer all fired up again.

You are truly missed, Lee

Special K

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hope you're taking care of yourself, Lee. You are missed, but take all the time you need to get your situation straightened out.

• jwsons
    jwsons

Get Well, Lee. I still remember your picture in translating sign language at a convention. You're great Lady

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit