Do You Miss Any Of Your JW Friends???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Sadly, I miss very few.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

I had and still have ONE friend - and that is the definition of ''friend''.

• minimus
    minimus

It's very rare to keep a JW friend after you've left.

• blondie
    blondie

Sadly, min, if they don't stay your friend, they never were a friend.

Proverbs 17:17 A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress.
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

I did a bit, until I found two of them here after not hearing from them for 15 years!

(crumpet does a little joydance around her wigwam)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Proverbs 17:17 A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress

Blondie - you are dead on. Unfortunately I think that most witnesses only understand 'conditional love'.

Wifey and I have not even been DF'd or Da'd - yet not a single witness 'friend' will speak with us any longer. You are right - they were never friends to start with - just 'religious companions'.

Once you disagree with the witness club - you are out of the club. Just like 5 year olds.

Sad

Jeff

• JH
    JH

Not really

If I want to see them, I know where to go.

• minimus
    minimus

I've always looked at the Organization in the same way as belonging to a club. You can get kicked out if the club makes new rules....Great to have you back, Blondie!!

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

nope,I couldn,t stand being forced to "hang out" with them growing up,and I don't like seeing them now.Only people who still care remotely about me is my 1st worldly girlfriend{which my mom and elders single handidly destroyed}and my "bad associations from work and high school".You know what true love is.........sacfifice.

• JH
    JH

Proverbs 17:17 A true companion is loving all the time

Good point Blondie

This means that not 1 JW has a friend, since all will be shunned and rejected if they leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit