Describe Yourself Without Being Revealing.

by Golf 85 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hate golf. I like music. And M&Ms.

• JH
    JH
    I hate golf

Minimus, you could be more respectful for the one who started this thread.

• minimus
    minimus

It's like God and a god.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i eat birdseed, dance when i'm horny, and roll around in the sand when i'm itchy..

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am cerebral at times -and ignorant of most of this world from be a dub too long.

My passion is golf - and I hate winter. [because my passion is golf]

I'm a loner mostly - but my real friends are important to me.

I love well painted canvass, flowers, and the huggs from my grandkids.

I am not materialisic at all - but I like convenience of modern life. No techie but not living in the dark ages

I have a flair for cooking - should have been a chef -

Unconventional - I hate fitting into a mold at work in worship or dress.

I love to debate at times - but other times I just walk away from a fight.

Jeff

• Shania
    Shania

I love music,dancing into the night, a good "blue sapphire martini W/twist---------I have the lover of my life by my side if perfect was a man He is here with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am kitty cat obbsessed just love what they are all about they have the perfect attitude to go though life............I love long weekends away from everything....................walks on tropical beaches.....well thats all for now..........less is best.............

• Golf
    Golf

AK-Jeff, you need to tellme more about your golf game.

Ah grandpa, how interesting, how many and how old?

Cooking? Do you have any interesting dishes? My wife loves spicy food.

Interesting post. Thanks.

Minimus, don't worry, you didn't offend me. If you don't like or care about golf, so be it, others do.

Guest77

• kls
    kls

Well let's see i am a female primate that spends part time at the zoo and in a lovely home . I am potty trained and get many compliments on how beautiful i am and how well kept my fur is.

I am married to another primate but am usually out on loan for breeding.........is that to revealing??????

• upside/down
    upside/down

Hung like a Clydesdale! - no I'm not- ** slowly slinks away as crickets chirp **

u/d (of the small bent wiener class)

Damn! I was too revealing, doh! What would Freud say?

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I think my name describes me... happy happy happy! Ive been as low as you can get so I can appreciate all the wonderful things and people in my life. I love my husband, I love my kids, my friends, my church and my life... what more can you ask for???

Im a little stubborn for my own good (just ask my hubby) but I think that qualities served me quite well in the past! Bookworm, neatfreak, outdoorsy and adventurous... just a few other words I think fit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit