Describe Yourself Without Being Revealing.

by Golf 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

Insomomniac, cold fish you say. yes, over time friendly hugs will make it all disappear. We all carry luggage but lots of folks don't have wheels on theirs.

Thanks for posting as they say, 'every little bit helps.'

Guest77

• rocky220
    rocky220

sometimes i'm- but sometimes i'm. but when talking about the Borg, i get, but mostly i'm just plain. [lol] rocky220

• Golf
    Golf

Rocky220, a big A for imagination!

Guest77

• prophecor
    prophecor

Prophecor, I bet you're a Leo, to boot!

Dagnammitt, Brenda, dontcha' know, I just missed the Leo thing to by about 6 ft. 07/06/59 oooooooopppsss!!!

A Crabby Crutacheon, but damn Close!!!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

An A - Z of Merry Old Me:

I'm Ascerbic, Barbaric, Clandestine, Demure,

Eccentric, Facetious, Grandiose, Hot-tempered, Impure;

I'm Jobless, I'm Kindly, I'm Loving and Merry,

Naturally Observant, Passionately Quizzical, Redundant and Scary;

I'm Taciturn, Unquenchable, Victorious and Wise,

Not to mention, Xanthippic yet Youthful, with Zingaran green eyes...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am anxious for everything. I have sat so long...

Patiently on everything,

turning the other cheek,

being meek and feeble...that I now jump with too much gusto on everything.

I think I scare people because it all comes off as crazy.

The world is my candy shop and I am the biggest kid of all.

Pain hurts far more with no filters and pleasure is ten times better. It is all good!

• Golf
    Golf

Merrymagdalene, you sound like an interesting Idaho potato to play with! Thanks

Sparkplug, well done. I guess you have a fitting name. Thank you.

Guest77

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Just call me Ms. Potatohead, GoodGolf!

I definitely resonate with that whole unfiltered pain & pleasure thing, Sparkplug!

~Merry

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am a intense person who is passionate about many things. I can love deeply and hate will equal intensity. I bleed and ache for the posters and myself when I read the stories about abuse. I would give my life for my family and woe to the person who ever harms them. I am sentimental and have a hard time parting with things . I cry during sad songs and movies and books. I loathe the self righteous .I have equal disdain for those who put on airs. I would give u the shirt off my back if u needed it. I do not abandon my friends when the chips are down. I am a tenacious and a loyal person. I am not rude, but if pushed, I will tell u what I think. I enjoy irony and sarcasm. I am a generous person. I can keep a secret. As far as being a poster here, I will not attack u but I will defend myself. I get my feelings hurt if I am personally attacked for no good reason. But I am growing some thicker skin. At one time I would have tried anything once. I have calmed down a bit.. I love the theater, but I also love hard rock. There is so much more to me..

weds

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Kindred Spirit!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit