Describe Yourself Without Being Revealing.

by Golf 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I'm really really hot.

• kls
    kls

Hyghlandyr,,,,,,,,,maybe you are going through ,,,,man a pause

• Golf
    Golf

Hyghlandyr, is that hot under the collar or hot personality, hot tempered, hot dog or hot........? or .......? or .......?

• Golf
    Golf

Jez, what's this with socks thing, that sounds very interesting. I'm racking my brains trying to figure out your comment, please help me.

Guest77

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'm always there, but always go unnoticed. I'm a deep thinker, but rarely share my real thoughts. I'm extroverted but don't really show people who I am. I'm usually happy and funny on the outside, but I'm really very sad deep down. I'm a good rock singer, and have found that to be the outlet for my emmotions. Most of all I would have to say I'm still confused about life, when I should already know many of the answers.

Dustin

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Golf.... the Sexual Intellectual thing? It's a polite form of saying I'm a f*king know-it-all .

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I can describle myself with several revelations

I am an adorable and passionate person.

I love people

I love learning everything and anything.

I have a love of animals and pets especially the mysterious cat

I love being here in JWD world

I love great movies and a good cry

I am blessed with a wonderful 26 year old son and a wonderful loving husband

I love camping and adventure

when I am at home I love being nude !! no comments please from the peanut gallery

I love art and being artiistic,

paintings of the Renaissance.. period I greatly appreciate and love the works of Micheal Angelo (Sistine Chapel). Rapheal, and his cherubs.

Ancient cultures and archeology, and civilizations. 79 AD, Egyptian, Gecian, and Indian, such as Inca, Aztec, Mayan, Navajo etc ..

and last but not necessarily least I am crazy about scrapbooking and collecting old papers and stamps for my art work.

Thats all folks

Love Orangefatcat

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

I'm an adult Taurus, a middle child, always trying to please. Married mom of 3 adults. A fixer. I am working on that...actually, I'm always working on myself. Have tons of self-help books I haven't read. Outgoing, love having fun but love my solitude too. Don't have patience for small minded people who carry on one-sided conversations. Enjoy a beer, glass of wine or two; walking with my grand-dog. Like my job but am tired of working, can retire in 5 years and can't wait. Love the help I've received on this board, it's the only board I am on. Most of my friends wouldn't understand my obsessiveness about this place, so I don't tell them! A cancer survivor who loves this life more than ever!

Oh, I love eBay buying and selling...and Golf in good weather!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Golf,

Yes I love to wish doesn't everyone? I am sorry I was in a deep thought and I should have said it better then I wish this and I wish that!

Do I think golf is a Sissy game? Yeah I do its called an opinion. Its when a person thinks of an idea that they believe and others may think otherwise. Always remember....The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion!

What have I done to find myself? Well I guess I am going to therapy trying to figure out where to go with my life. I am closing doors and opening new ones. I am doing that.

Do I take the time to read positive posts? If you read my posts and maybe got a clue about me you would not have asked that question.

I know what Sucess is and I know what Failure is. However knowing that I have never been given the chance to do anything isn't having sucess or failure.

I guess I will start over in Describing myself........

Brooke age 24 Cancer: Born July 12th Sat night during SNL(Coneheads were on)it was 11:10 pm.

Wife and Mother of 2. Feel like thats all I am. Thats all I am known for and will be known for the rest of mylife. Drowning slowly. Fading away. Losing myself to someone I don't want to be. Afraid. Afriad to branch out and do something different. Scared. Scared I am not doing good enough for my family. Lucky. I am lucky I am not in some other people shoes. I know that people have it better than me and worse off than me. The world is a circle and it goes around and in the end no one is better or worse off. Love. I am in love with someone that I never want to loose that feeling for. Tired. Tired of being me and I want to be in my next life. Sad. Sad I can not do more for others. Happy. Happy that I have my kids. Alone. I am always alone even when I am with someone. I want to fear death and not life. Lost. I have lost everything that I have known and now I am trying to find myself in a world that is familiar yet different. Truth. I want to be true to myself. Lie. I want to never go back to living a lie no matter how easy it may be. I am young. I am free yet I am scared to leave my eternal prison that I made for myself. I am an adult yet I want to go back to being a child. I am alot of good things and yet I only see the bad. I am me and that's good enough for now.

Brooke

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I'm simply indescribable...

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit