Spitting

by chachasmum 46 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    My favourite is the guy who can blow his nose by pinching 1 nostril and rendering the booger to the ground. Now that's talent.

Cool, farmer's hanky!!

laters

kaykay_mp

• upside/down
    upside/down

We always called it a "farmers blow".

u/d

• fairchild
    fairchild
    My favourite is the guy who can blow his nose by pinching 1 nostril and rendering the booger to the ground. Now that's talent.

Darn, I've tried that sooo many times, but somehow the booger always keeps just hanging there. Believe me, I've practiced! Is there a trick to it? Perhaps I can get good at it and surprise my co-workers, or even my fellows at the KH.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Darn, I've tried that sooo many times, but somehow the booger always keeps just hanging there. Believe me, I've practiced! Is there a trick to it? Perhaps I can get good at it and surprise my co-workers, or even my fellows at the KH.

I don't think it works unless your nose is totally dry except for the bogeys that find their way to the bottom of the nose. If you were to try it right now, I bet you'd get wet mucus all over your shirt or that big hangin' bogey you were talking about earlier.

Ewwww

laters

kaykay_mp

• upside/down
    upside/down

Yeah- you have to blow really hard and at the end flick whatever is still "hanging" with your thumb or finger and then quickly "fling" it away, then discreetly wipe the residue on your pant leg. That's how the pro's do it.

u/d (of the aspiring to go pro class)

• seawolf
    seawolf

I rarely spit......however, this reminds me of a funny story. When I was in 8th grade, I spit at my friend in the bathroom.......and missed. His nostrils started flaring and I could feel suction indicating he was hocking back a lugie of biblical proportions so I ran like hell for the door of the bathroom. Well, he spit just as I was opening the door and it hit me on the right side of my face. So picture this: I am opening the bathroom door into the crowded hallway (it was between classes) and here I come hauling butt out of there with this huge mess of snot on the right side of my face. LOL He was laughing his *** off. I went back in there and tried to give him a swirlie in the toilet. sigh..those were the good times.

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

the real bane of 20th & 21st century urban life is the sight of gum that has been spat out onto the floor. oh america, what have you given us? & to think that the man who brought us the baleful stuff gave chicago the wrigley building.....

pepheuga

• Purza
    Purza

My teenage daughter thinks it is "cool" to spit. She was spitting at a camping trip with another family and the father was disgusted by it. I had to just about physically restrain my daughter to stop her from spitting. She thought she was being funny. (NOT)

There is a city in the Bay Area where you are fined for spitting on the street (if they catch you).

Purza

• fairchild
    fairchild

Thank you upside down and kaykay for such valuable lessons. They always told me, the real important things in life, you don't learn in school. True, I learn them at JWD.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I hate swallowers,,,well,,,,well,,,, oh, never mind!

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit