Spitting

by chachasmum 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Yeah I hate spitting too, but snot rockets are much worse!

And what about those guys who dig their underwear outa their butt then adjust their crotch and then wanna hold your hand? EWEEELLLL!!

Not to mention picking their nose too!

Guys, ugg.......

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Not to mention picking their nose too!

"It's not about how often you pick your nose, it's about what you do with the booger"

• kls
    kls

Spitting is so nasty especially when i step in it and while we are talking boogers i have a question???

Do people driving in their car and picking their nose think no one can see them ,,,,,,,,hello people you have 6 windows,,,dah

or do they just have no manners .

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Do people driving in their car and picking their nose think no one can see them ,,,,,,,,hello people you have 6 windows,,,dah

Haha, hilarious. My friend and I always go grocery shopping together. We're two wild girls out of control.. We have gotten into this real bad habit of pretending to pick out nose every time we have to wait for a traffic light. The reactions of other drivers are often precious.

• keeshah
    keeshah

No. I'm in my car and no one can see me. They can't see my Celine Dion impersonation either!

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

I think I'm gonna hurl!

- CF

• Robdar
    Robdar

This thread is very funny. Lots o' wiseasses on this board.

• Golf
    Golf

I would only 'spit' to grip my bat, baseball bat that is, and a golf club.

As an ironworker, you had to see some of the spit on the plank floors, I mean huge 'green fungus' would be splattered here and there. Seeing something like that the first thing in the morning would make you lose your breakfast.

Guest77

• fairchild
    fairchild

Oh Golf, what a vivid description, thank you!

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

Once, when my son was 3 or 4, we were sitting in church before mass started and the old lady next to us sneezed--a big (about 3 inches across) splat of snot on the shoulder of the woman in front of her. Dilemma...should the sneezer have said something?...casually tried to wipe it off?...Then someone else came in and the "sneezee" slid over so she was directly in front of us. Had to sit there for an hour looking at that and praying my son didn't say anything. I always worried that when she got home and found it, she would think it was one of us. I don't think Emily Post's rules of etiquette covered this one...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit