Spitting

by chachasmum 46 Replies latest jw friends

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I absolutely hate men that spit.

Where they get the idea that it is manly to engage in this revolting practice i do not know. Every morning

whilst waiting for the subway i see and hear the awful sounds eminating from their throats followed by a

spit ball flying onto the subway tracks. If they knew how revolting they sound and look i wonder if they

would continue. Some mornings i think i'm about to lose my stomach. UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG to all

spitters.

• under74
    under74

sorry......I spit sometimes.....and I'm a girl.

Maybe it has something to do with my mom telling me that only whores spit....

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

well,i guess you'd hate me.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

It's a revolting habit and they also love to grab their crotches. I don't understand it.

Dragonlady76

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I spit sometimes... but only when something "arises" in my throat that I don't want to swallow back down.

and they also love to grab their crotches
    Thats our bestest of best friends!
  • calamityjane
    calamityjane
    Some mornings i think i'm about to lose my stomach

The next time hurl on the guy that does it. And say "oops, I'm sorry I have a weak stomach for what you've just done, would you like a towel?"

• prophecor
    prophecor

Me Too!!!

Case Closed!!!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Me Too!!!

Case Closed!!!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

I agree spitting is not nice.

I must confess to doing it when I was a tearaway teen though, the bigger and uglier a gob you could direct towards someone?s shiny new car the better. Disgusting!!!

Under 74, are you a girl? I took you for a chap, but that?s cool. Whatever you are I always enjoy your posts.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Maybe it has something to do with my mom telling me that only whores spit................................So why they do that???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit