Spitting

by chachasmum 46 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

ConcernedMom- lol.That story is priceless.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    This thread is very funny. Lots o' wiseasses on this board.

Well, that's the nicest compliment I've heard all day. Sure beats the heck out of being a dumbass.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Sassy
    Sassy

I never spit.. only swallow..

ooops. wrong topic

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My great aunt from Greece came to America.. and when she saw my farm she began making spitting noises.. "Tsoooi.. trsooi.. tsooi." at the horses. The horses ran away and I was quite perplexed. Later, I found out that she was making spitting sounds at them to keep the evil eye away from them. If you spit on something that is beautiful, you keep the evil eye away from that thing. When something is BEAUTIFUL, it attracts evil, so you SPIT on it to keep the evil awayl...... Go figure.

CG

PS: My Big Fat Greek Wedding you will see this practice. As the bride goes down the aisle all the greeks are going "tsooi.. tsoooi.. putth putth" <barf>

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I must confess to heeding the call of the Y chromosome on occasion by hocking up just the right sized goober and giving it a quick launch. I've never seen a female do it right, they always are like "ptu" and it runs down their chin lol.

I would never dream of doing it in front of the gf though, it would be over between us, right then and there.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    Dilemma...should the sneezer have said something?...casually tried to wipe it off?..

Nawww ... it'll dry.

I must confess to heeding the call of the Y chromosome on occasion by hocking up just the right sized goober and giving it a quick launch. I've never seen a female do it right, they always are like "ptu" and it runs down their chin lol.

Yeah, it takes a real man to hit the garage with a loogie while standing on the back porch. It never fails to impress Mrs. O.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Would I be considered a pervert if I admitted that this is one of my most favorite threads?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit