Spitting

by chachasmum 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Maybe it has something to do with my mom telling me that only whores spit....

lmao... thats like a mother saying "Don't make ugly faces or your face might get stuck that way!"

• under74
    under74

Peppermint--yes, I'm a girl. I'm glad you enjoy some of my posts. Thanks.

Prophecor- I think it has to do with rebelling against everything my mom tld me was wrong.
    ( I don't know why exactly whores are supposed to spit more than others--mom's theory)

elsewhere- everytime I think of my mom saying that when I was young I start to laugh...

• under74
    under74

Sorry chachasmum, didn't mean to take over the thread. SORRY

Back to the topic- guys that spit are nasty

I'm just kidding chachasmum...I know what you mean--excessive spitting, right?

• prophecor
    prophecor

So is it me, or do some folx use spitting as a means of communicating contempt and disrespect for someone? I've, on several occasions seen some of my folx from 'da hood look at me and just in general, took to takin' a spit, hhhhuuuuurrrrkkkkk, thewwwwww!!!, wipes his nasty f'n mouth. It's either me, thinking more of myself and the situation than necessary, or this is just one unfortunate aspect of communication, regarded as manly but is the absolute height to ignorance and incivility!!!

• fairchild
    fairchild

I work with mostly people of the male sex and there is a lot of spitting going on. A few years ago, I kept a 5 gallon pail at work, where people would throw the leftover vegetable peels in. I'd take it home at night and add it to my compost pile. Soon, the pail became one of the most favorite objects of my co-workers to spit in. I was extremely disgusted and never took vegetable scraps home again. Didn't even use my compost pile anymore after that, I just started a new one.

• upside/down
    upside/down

What? You expect me to "swallow" "it"?

I don't think so... If she don't have to swallow neither do I. LOL

Although there are ways to be discreet. I agree it makes me want to barf to if I see it.

u/d (of the sometime you gotta hawk a loogey class)

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    sorry......I spit sometimes.....and I'm a girl.

Maybe it has something to do with my mom telling me that only whores spit....

LOL...I do that, too. When I see a guy spit, I just can't help but to spit too. I just hang out with guys all the time (because they're cool). You'd be a complete mess in the military because there'd be guys spitting left and right, most of the time, they dip tobacco, which is nasty! Well, yeah, I spit, but at least I don't dip!! laters kaykay_mp

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I spit too...oh well!

Brooke

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

My favourite is the guy who can blow his nose by pinching 1 nostril and rendering the booger to the ground. Now that's talent.

• marcosgarcia
    marcosgarcia

That is not spitting, that is calld Free Blowin !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit