getting my feet wet!

by Shania 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Shania
    Shania

hi all!!!! I've been apart of all your stories......been lurking here since 03. You all have helped me in many ways .....I feel like I'm stepping out of the little puddle and am looking at a big ocean....so it is sink or swim for my life back.....and by reading here I feel like I am safe.....though a bit scarey!

• under74
    under74

Don't be scared!

Welcome to the forum Shania.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome to the forum! nice belly button!

• kls
    kls

Welcome looong lurker. We ain't scary,,,,,, Club Me

• Puternut
    Puternut

Shania,

Welcome, yes it can be a bit scary. And most of us have been through that. But the real scariness is within the organization. It is just not safe anymore, nor trustworthy or reliable.

You'll go through some ups and downs, insecurities, fears, but the more determined you are, the safer you'll feel once you're out. The 'world' as they call it, is not what they make it. There are truer friends out there, that are often better friends than in the borg.

One step at a time Shania,

Puternut

• Shania
    Shania

thanks for your warm welcome....I know your not scarey....but my inner self is in conflict...but I veiw you all as my safety net......

• kls
    kls

Candidly - NUTS said,,,,,,,welcome to the forum! nice belly button! She says that cause she ain't seen hers in years cause if all them pin feathers,,,,,,,,lol

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Shania and welcome.

Robyn

• Shania
    Shania

hi puternut....boy do I relate to you.....I looked forward to your topics and must say missed you when you were doing the move.......I value what you have to say....as well as every one else.......

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Shania! Nice to have you join us, look forward to seeing you post.

The nice thing about a support group is that the others have been to the same place and faced the same "demonz." As you look them in the eyeball you see they really aren't all that scary anymore, you begin to see that they are all stories they tell the kiddies to make them mind. Its wonderful to examine all of our fears with an open mind, logic, and an open heart. Healing and moving on and living a happy free life is the ultimate reward.

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit