getting my feet wet!

by Shania 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome, I have to agree, this place has helped me so much.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Welcome, baby. Lotsa fun to be had in the real world!

CZAR

• Shania
    Shania

You are so right Sherry, I certainly have been told many things over 35 years of mind control. So please fogive me if I sound a little skittish when responding......I need you all and I feel I have a lot to share.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Welcome, Shania -

I was a long time lurker as well.

• kls
    kls

Shania when ever you are ready to unload we is here to help in any way we can.

Before you know it you will be at ease and not fear the wt.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome Shania, just joined up myself after my own period of lurking. I have been out a long time, but never had a place to vent.

I don't think you're in Kansas anymore, but that can be a good thing.

• Honesty
    Honesty

WelcomeShania !!!!!!

Once you get over the fear it's a party. I think the thing that helped me the most was when a 'worldy fake Christian' asked me to read Deuteronomy 18:20-22. that's all she said. Just read it. Past flip flops, failed prophecies, lack of love in the organisation all made sense then. The WTBTS is not to be feared because their god is a lie.

We'd love to have you share your story when you feel comfortable with it. It helps us who have left to hear it for more confirmation and may even help someone just lurking who is going through the same ordeal to see the WTBTS for what it really is.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Shania,

Welcome, and glad you stuck around and joined. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.

Take care,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Shania
    Shania

Hey bigdog do you feel like you are the new kid in the school yard????

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Yeah, first day in a new school and hoping somebody will like me and let me play on the swings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit