getting my feet wet!

by Shania 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Shania
    Shania

Honesty, have you heard my new song "I'm having a Party" well thats what I'm looking for a good time

• Shania
    Shania

Its okay big dog I'll give you a little push on the swing not to high though.....we can be friends...

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Sounds like a plan to me.

• under74
    under74

See, you guys are alright.

Nothin' scary here.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Girl, you done got to the Mardis Gras of all parties when you hit this site. This is the one Nelly be talking about 'cept it ain't in NYC no 'mo and Vanna White won't be here to swing letters at ya.

• Shania
    Shania

Wander, I want peace of heart and mind....I know this is just the first step..

KL--thanks for the encouragement.......

Mystry; Nice to know it takes a little time for us to get our feet wet, the main thing is we have to feel save....after being among false friends for so long it takes a little while to feel secure.

• clementine
    clementine

welcome shania and feel at ease here!!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Where are you at on your journey? Still going, inactive, etc.?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Welcome home Shania, or at least it will be for you in a minute. I felt outta' da loop at first, too. The water's always cold when you first jump in, but before you know it, you'll stop shivering and become so comfortable here, you'll be running to jump in the pool, every chance you get.

Respect: Art

• Shania
    Shania

I'm on low profile fade since 2001---lots of family so I have to be discreet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit