How is JWD doing ?

by Simon 71 Replies latest forum announcements

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Your doing a great job Simon.

You've brought a lot of us together socially by having this site around.

Looking forward to the changes in the future.

cj

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    We have some plans for some exciting new developments in the coming months as well which I expect will be really welcomed when they are unveiled ... so stay tuned.

Wooot ! ... uh ??? wait a minute !!! ... ...
    don't you think we are addicted enough !!! ... Dang you're the DEVIL or what ! ...

... ok tell US NOW !!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think this site serves an important purpose. I hope it doesn't go away.. Daily new people sign on looking for direction with their doubts and I am glad they have somewhere to ask them

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

God's organization JWD has continued to prosper in the past service year recent months, as statistics of page views and increased membership indicate. What marvelous growth! Everything clearly shows that Jehovah Jesus God the Goddess is blessing the worldwide work of JWD and is using it to gather the great crowd all interested ones into his organization a safe place to preach the Kingdom message help each other and talk things out.

• Valis
    Valis

LEO! Leggo ov ma tail arrready!!

• kls
    kls

We have some plans for some exciting new developments in the coming months as well which I expect will be really welcomed when they are unveiled ... so stay tuned.

Yes ,Yes !!!! we is getting male strippers,,,,,,,,Oh thank-you Simon.

ROTFL

My dreams are answered.

• Gill
    Gill

A good way to tell how the site is doing would be to have us put our reports in at the end of the month, how many hours, how many replys, how many new topics started....etc

What's that!

Was that Bugger off!

Humph! Just a suggestion!

Honestly! Some poeple! I thought bad language wasn't allowed on this forum!

Gill of the ever so shocked class!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

You know, that 666 Beast when sized down to a little avatar looks doggone cute.... little freakish with all those heads, but they all look like they're meowing for Meow Mix and wagging their little tail...

• Mulan
    Mulan

This thread is a testament to the success of this forum. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/80403/45.ashx

Especially read Utopian Reformist's comment toward the end of the page. He was literally saved by people here.

Enough said, I think.

• Valis
    Valis
    little freakish with all those heads, but they all look like they're meowing for Meow Mix and wagging their little tail

eheh more like wanting to snack on some ApostaChickie Mix..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer *Bad Kitty!!!* class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit