How is JWD doing ?

by Simon 71 Replies latest forum announcements

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thanks for the update Simon. I don't post much but check out the JWD everyday and like to see that there is still a steady stream leaving the borg. Makes me feel all warm inside knowing people are getting free!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    JWD - still the biggest and the best JW forum on the 'Net and kicking ass

Keep kicking ass Simon.This board is doing great.There will always be a few ankle biters around to try to bring you down.

The VAST majority of those who post on JWD can see the positive things that are happening with this board.

• Valis
    Valis

Pozdrunk...you are correct..

The thing that I find amusing if not annoying is people who say "I don't start threads like this"...yet they have no problem posting to them with whinging passive aggressive bullshit that does nothing but try and make themselves look like victims in light of their past behavior and general shit stirring.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

the view from downunder: we see, we hear, we feel JWD

there's nothing to prove.

"Just do it!"

Ozzie (permanently upside down class)

• Valis
    Valis

ozzie...you may need to conviene a JC for unc bruce...did you read of all the debauchery and paganistic stuff he has been doing on your continent? Prolly without shiraz too!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

We're just glad toknow that he's alive and kickin;! We must be apostates cos we won't form a JC!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Pozdrunk...you are correct..

I know.. er..at least I think I know (hic)

• freedom96
    freedom96

For all those who make this site possible, a very sincere thank you!!

• hubert
    hubert

Hubert, What's the first thing you do (after peeing) when you get up in the morning, and the first thing you do when you get home from work?

Hubert: "Turn on the computer and go to JWD".

No lie, Simon....Thanks for this site, everyone involved.

Hubert

• IronGland
    IronGland

Is the number of posts per day on the graph adjusted for LOL! and Congratulations you're a Jedi! posts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit