How is JWD doing ?

by Simon 71 Replies latest forum announcements

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

This place has been very helpful as a place for study and research. Where else could I make friends that range from genuine scholar to comedian. I need to contribute more toward it. Thanks

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I confess, I've been working hard behind in front of the scenes to keep this place going!
    And I've contributed to more than my fair share of stupid and fun threads
    Thre are so many sites out there, but IMHO this one has a great mix of exJWs, with the opportunity for lurking and learning (with some laughing and crying thrown in).
    It's the only place I post!

Pete:

I need to contribute more toward it.

Yes you do. You've been sorely missed, and Didier and Leo have been getting all of the limelight, in our scholarly Trinity. Would that make you the Spirit?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Angharad said "Bollocks" earlier *giggles some more*

- Preston

( OH NO!!! Surely not my beautiful Anghard!!! "Angie GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!!!)"

Thankyou so much to Simon.Anghard, & all the rest that help on this site. It was and IS a site of refuge!!!

Keep up the good work.... Grace/Mouthy/Gran/

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Simon,

I think this JWD is the greatest thing since leaving the Borg. Please keep up the great work. And thanks, it's fun.

Dismembered

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Have to agree with Weds. And it's not numbers that register as success. It's results.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Thanks, Simon, for the best JW board out there! You are doing a terrific job. This board has helped me a lot.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

The best and most interesting board. Thanks for the time it takes to keep this site up.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It's really an honor to be part of this board, Simon and Ang. JWs may be a big movemement, but JWD counters their movement with something positive and helpful.

I wonder if there is going to be anything comparable in Japanese, Russian, German, etc. I hope so. This board is helping set a lot of people free.

Thank you and congratulations, Simon.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

JWD - still the biggest and the best JW forum on the 'Net and kicking ass

Glad to see you are learning American English Simon -- otherwise it would have been kicking ARSE

• Panda
    Panda

Where else would I find exdubs to send me Christmas cards ? This site helped me after I left and I continue to treasure the posts and questions (minimus). And BTW where else do 50 yearolds get to be "newbies?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit