How is JWD doing ?

by Simon 71 Replies latest forum announcements

• Gill
    Gill

And I bet those three heads can get through a hell of a lot of apostachix mix too!

What do you get if you dial 666? (I don't know if you'll get this joke in the USA)

An upside down policeman.

• Simon
    Simon

I thought all the Aussies in Britain worked in bars?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

JWD rocks the HOUSE!!!! W00T!!!! We don' need no steenkin' numbers to prove that! Besides, it sounds tooo "dubby"! Pretty soon you'll be organizing us by country, and THEN what?

Tra la la, and fiddle dee dee and fiddle faddle dee foddle..........all the numbers in the world are monkey dung and twattle!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

This place can't die, I am less than 100 posts away from 2000!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

With all the new people signing on, I don't think we're hurting. Besides, this is my third year, and I'm still here.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    What do you get if you dial 666? (I don't know if you'll get this joke in the USA)

Over here, we dial 911 for emergencies........but, I still got it...........

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Grrrrrrrrreat!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The format is just right for healling and deprogaming all of our posters make a difference.

• JH
    JH

Thanks to Minimus, JWD is doing well

• Special K
    Special K

I echo an earlier posters thoughts.

I think this site serves an important purpose. I hope it doesn't go away.. Daily new people sign on looking for direction with their doubts and I am glad they have somewhere to ask them

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit