Could some-one please explain American football to me!

by Zep 62 Replies latest social physical

• Valis
    Valis

fd..most of our pool halls have one snooker table...I'm not very good, but I'm always up for a game...you know there's prolly one game we can both agree that rocks...

DARTS! I play in 2 tournaments every year..eh even the CSG plays...and better than I too..

BTW speaking of hookers on the field...the don't call the Cowboys America's Team for nuthin..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I need to say one thing about Valis's pic of the Cheer Leaders.

Thats the only place women should be in the game. On the side lines cheering.

Brooke

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

No, America's favorite sports are played by people the world over. There's a Nigerian, New Zealander and a Dutchman on the Minnesota Vikings, in the NBA, there are Russians, Liberians and even Chineese. In baseball, there are Cubans, Mexicans, Japaneese, Koreans, Aussies, and even Russians and Itallians, and in hockey.. well, it's possibly the second most internationalized sport.

Seems when Brits say nobody else plays our sports, it's usually because no Brit could ever cut it in any of our sports. 'Cept for Owen Nolan, and he grew up in Canada.

Actually, I forgot that Owen Nolan is from Ireland, not the UK. You're screwed there.

BTW, how many soccer players in the P-leauges are American? Point, set match.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit