Could some-one please explain American football to me!

by Zep 62 Replies latest social physical

• Badger
    Badger

confused:

One belt in 90-plus years? if that's the case, the Mets get on the list, so do the Orioles, Marlins, Blue Jays, Twins....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

In America Football is the only thing right now I have to worship.

As for the comments to our over sea friends don't understand us. You see over here we make things better. We take what you have and make it better more fun and we make fun of eachother for it.

You have a ugly old Queen.....We Have a Guy who messes up for 4 years and then we kick him off...Or we keep him because the other guy is a idiot!

You have funny cars and drive on the wrong side of the road.....Here we have all sorts of cars and we drive on the right side.

You guys speak in a manner that always sounds polite even when you are mad or upset.....We sound rude even if we are being nice!

We are very different. However Football is what brings us together. If your teams wins your wife dosen't get a smack so thats a plus.

Brooke

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Brooke:
    You missed that the heir apparent is marrying his longtime erstwhile lover, and both of them are in the "below average" looks category!
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/85019/1.ashx

We Brits make as much fun of ourselves as we do others - it's a preoccupation and not meant offensively

• Badger
    Badger

I;m telling you all, Camilla is Keith Richards? Can't you see?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well how can you not make fun of yourselves.With Charles and his new award winning blood hound!

I don't get Brit humor I love Mr. Bean guy and Full Monty group( I think thats the name) Anway there are tons and tons of different things about us. However, anybody speaking bad about football I get a little pissy because its one thing I got and I can take my shirt off paint my stomache drink beer in 0 degree weather scratch myself and scream and curse like a sailor! But what I do in my own home is my deal...kidding

Brooke

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Could some-one please explain American football to me!
    Pttchaa! Why bother.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Pttchaa! Why bother.

Poor boy dosen't understand God's Game!

Brooke

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

If that embarrasment you call a sport is really 'God's game' then I'm a tutu wearing Frenchman!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

A girly girl's take on football:

A couple dozen guys the size of freight trains fighting over a ball, when they each make millions and could afford one of their own, while people in the stands paint themselves funny colors and drink beer and snicker at the naked ladies that dance when the show is half over...Oh, and they barbeque hotdogs on portable grills in the parking lot and drink more beer while this is all going on, too...

J

• Preston
    Preston

The purpose of american football.....

Is for big muscular well-endowed guys to appear on a field in tight revealing pants, while climbing on top of each other , for the sole purpose of entertaining..... heterosexual males....

No.... even I can't explain it

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit