Anyone like me where you still believe in MOST of their doctrines?

by inquirer 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

I'm a religious agnostic. I'm not 100% sure of anything but REALLY, JEHOVAH is a corrupted name. The cross is what people died on, according to the NT, EVERYONE should go to heaven if they're Christian. The FDS is a joke! How am I doing so far????

• upside/down
    upside/down

I saw Maiden at the "Summer Strut" at Anaheim Stadium in SoCal in 1982?

It was Iron Maiden, Scorpions, Loverboy and Foreigner(headliner).

Were any of you there? KLOS 95.5 used to ROCK!

u/d Head Banger

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

minimus ... if all Christians go to heaven ... who are the 144,000? I mean, how would they be different?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am not like you (never JW), I ascribe to the Nicene Creed. I say, thank God He did not make us all the same. I love variety. But I figure there must be many like you. Have you ever checked out the Bible Students?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/84267/1.ashx

• minimus
    minimus

a symbolic number of those going to heaven that have different duties..... The ENTIRE book of Revelation is highly symbolic. And all the numbers are too, except for 144000. Right.

• Gill
    Gill

Not one line of what they say do I believe.

A little leaven ferments the whole lump and they're smelling decidedly yeasty to me!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

minimus ... well ... the great crowd is without number ... so it draws attention to the fact that 144,000 is a definite number ...

• holly
    holly
    minimus ... if all Christians go to heaven ... who are the 144,000? I mean, how would they be different

in the church i was taught these are the tribes of israel, that everyone was going to heaven

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Anyone like me where you still believe in MOST of their doctrines?

No I've chucked it all, it's all crap!

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

No .

Lies I tell you all lies!!

BM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit