What was your favorite thing about service?

by Dustin 37 Replies latest jw friends

I hated every moment of my childhood slavery to the despicable Watchtower corporations, with the exception of one. I went to one door with an elder and the screen opened, letting loose a large "standard" poodle, who promptly charged the elder and savagely bit him in the groin. That dog didn't want to let go, and was shaking his head, with the elder yelping in pain. Frigging hilarious!!!

• The JellyBaby
    The JellyBaby

Hmmmmm! I've thought long and hard.......and....nope..nothing! I hated it!.....The only joy I can remember is sitting in the back of a sisters Mini, squished in between two young sisters....and...well...you know.....phew!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I used to like to go out to lunch afterward, and then take a nap. It was like I had done what I was supposed to do and then could just not worry about it until next month.

Did anyone here ever fake their time sheet? I did a couple times as an adult if I had just not been able to get out. I had two kids in diapers at the same time one year, and it was pretty hard to take them out and go. The ex would not watch them on a weekend so that I could go, so I lied. Didn't want to miss out on the next months KM.

J

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

going home

wanna

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nothing

Josie

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

The walk.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Growing up a witness, I went out in service at least once a week, usually with my parents.

The whole ordeal was horrible, but when we would get ready to go home, that was by far the best.

My parents never took breaks. Hard core door to door rain or shine for at least 2 straight hours. It sucked.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I identify with those who have commented either "nothing" or "the end".\

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit