I Q

by stillajwexelder 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Took on-line ?Emode? IQ test.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

hmmmm.....shortly after departing the borg, I was administered an IQ test, but didn't do the math....the result was 126..... Then last year, I took the test again, did the math and scored 163. Go figure.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

IQ = 127, Visual Mathematician

Not bad at all!

DY

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

My percentile scores on three different IQ tests were in the 99th percentile - 99.3, 99.45, and 99.6. I was told that means Mensa would take me based on any one of those percentiles.

On checking the organization out I realized that they don't do anything, beyond give very smart people a comfortable biosocial atmosphere. I think more benefit comes to humanity through interchanges between all spectra of human experience and perspective, without regard to intellect, money, or prominence.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mensa. There are all kinds of intelligence that IQ tests do not measure. There are many different kinds of smarts. My kids' pediatrician told me that very high IQs are abnormal and they aren't always a blessing.

• logical
    logical

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Seventy-two but that was after I took seventeen Ginseng tablets. My usual is around seventy-one.

Actually. That is a lie, but then so I suspect are all the other IQ measurement claims on this thread. You can normally spot the romancer when a person says, "my meesurment were one hundred and firty six".

HS

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    I suspect are all the other IQ measurement claims on this thread

Hillary, you skeptic you...

J

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

• undercover
    undercover

I've never had mine checked. I don't really put a lot of faith in it anyway.

I grew up with a guy whose IQ was above genius level. This guy was out there in the brain department. Trouble was he had no common sense, nor could he communicate well with people. He came off as an oddball to most people. Having grown up with him, I understood his quirkyness and knew how to communicate with him but I could see the frustration in other people who just couldn't deal with him. Even though he was extremely smart I could see that his IQ didn't mean much without the other everyday abilities that we take for granted when it came to day to day living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit