I don't understand...

1. the cow pic.

2. why this thread is under 'scandals'.

hmmmm Guess I'm not numb enough...

-Aude.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Aude

I know. I know the answer to one of those questions. The cow pic is the cover to the album atom heart mother.

S

• prophecor
    prophecor

Maybe the second because of the volatile nature of the relationship of the main characters Waters & Gilmour, down to an issue of wrestling for control of the Pink Floyd name itself during the break up and implosion of the band on their members.

It's been a lot of bad blood spilled between the two artist. Maybe, though I believe it highly unlikely, they might bridge the gap between the years of sucess they've shared as one of the popular musical acts in history, and their own accelerated egos at odds with each other.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Never was a big fan , somebody lent me a copy of "Brick in the Wall" and i found the album kind of , well boring

Mind You I did see them play live at a ballroom in the good old days. It was all light show and feedback sound , playing songs like "Arnold Lane " and "See Emily Play" . I believe it was around 1964/1965

BTW This thread belongs in "Entertainment

• undercover
    undercover

1) Who likes the Pink Floyd? oooh oooh me me

2) What is your favorite Album? Animals or Wish You Were Here or Dark Side or .... hell, most of em

3) Which were their best years? Up until Waters left/quit/ended the band(whoever you wanta believe)...even the early years with Barrett were really good. Momentary Lapse of Reason was good but not the same without Waters.

4) Who was your favorite member? Waters gave them that edge; his obsession with the war and insanity made for some great stuff but Gilmore was good too and his guitar work was as good as his contemporaries but never recognized for as much.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Mother won't let anyone dirty get through...

Of course, momma's gonna help build the wall...

While the newpaper holds their folded faces to the floor... and everyday the paper boy brings more...(WTS?)

I was always told this was "drug" music, funny I love it and have never "done" drugs. Go figure...

u/d (of the loves bitchin music class)

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Yeah, stick it in "Entertainment" or summinck, Simon.

The "Dark Side Of The Moon" is one of the best collections of tracks ever produced. Period.

The other stuff is OK , but in it's entirety, DSM is the "Best' Pink Floyd production ever.

• melmac
    melmac

My favorite is the much underrated (considering people's choice) "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn". Absolutely crazy! Then, DSM.

• prophecor
    prophecor

There is no Dark Side of the Moon Really,

As a Mater of Fact.........It's All Dark!!!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

1) Who likes the Pink Floyd? they're okay, though my ex is one of the foremost authorities on the subject, so i got a little burnt out on them....

2) What is your favorite Album? piper at the gates of dawn

3) Which were their best years? definately their first ten

4) Who was your favorite member? syd barrett...i also enjoy his solo stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit