72% Voter Turnout in Iraq

by Elsewhere 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Pole
    Pole

Aikon,

I don't have problems with geography. You have a problem with your English reading skills. Here is what I wrote in reply to roybatty:

Spain has paid the price for their participation. Of course Britain is not a European state for you either.

The sarcasm was signalled by the phrase for you either.

Now I expect an apology for calling me "Pollack".

Pole

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That is the problem in the US we take freedom and democracy for granted

• Aikon
    Aikon

Hey Pollack, Sorry I called you a Pollack. Or maybe you are not a Pole???? All the Poles who live around me are PROUND to be know as "YA YE POLLACK" from Poland

Aikon

• Pole
    Pole

Ok Aikon, I guess you meant "Polak" (you spelled it right) and not "Pollack".

It's a subtle difference phonetically, but not so subtle politically.

I guess we're hijacking th thread...

Peace and dobranoc to you too,

Pole

• z
    z

60 % GREAT

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Is it just me or do the Iraqi voters look like they just fingered Smurffette?

• wednesday
    wednesday

I feel in awe of people who risked their lives to vote. Being a JWS, I never voted. I did not value my privileges.. Since leaving, I voted for the first time this election and I can tell u the election was exciting and voting, well, it was great. There is a saying, u never miss the water until the well runs dry.

• Elsewhere
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

ColdRedRain,

you sick puppy, you.

J

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Being a sick puppy is what got me a 10th of the way to getting to emperor (Check my post count, only 900 posts to go.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit