Are ex-jw's or "apostates" addicted to jw-bashing?

by booker-t 74 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

no - I am probably classed as apostate by the WTBTS but I do not JW bash

• steve2
    steve2

I don't think I "bash" JWs but they accuse me of doing it. If they're going to label me, fine; I just wished they'd take the time to read what I say and they'd see it does not meet the (informal) dictionary definition of "bashing". In fact, I often find myself saying (to myself and others!), "Hey, let's be more balanced here and be careful about what we say (i.e., in the sense that it's not an over-statement or whatever)."

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Tell me if I'm wrong ?

I bash
    You bash
    he/she bash
    we bash
    they bash

ummmm ... M'OK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I say let's forget about this thread and throw a big old fashioned Aposta Bash!

Anyone volunteering to bring the ? I'll pitch in for the I bet Valis will bring some dancing girls.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Party, party par-tay!

• upside/down
    upside/down

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dancing girls........ Tongue Out 2

u/d (of the doesn't get "it" often enough class)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    u/d (of the doesn't get "it" often enough class)

Awww, that's too bad.

• one
    one

"dancing girls"?

that's my favorite past time, girls call me the "teacher" now.. i did not have time for that as a jw, so i am happier now.

It is my turn for bash.. jw girls dont know how to dance, most of them are terrible at that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    jw girls dont know how to dance, most of them are terrible at that.

This is because elevator music doesn't inspire good dance moves and rhythm. Now put on the James Brown box set or some CCR and even those girls could dance.

• one
    one
    Now put on the James Brown box set or some CCR and even those girls could dance.

I know what you mean..., but i tried that with my xjw wife and did not work, so i dumped her, well not really for that reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit