The poster who you find the FUNNIEST here, and why?

by outbutnotdown 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

Unclebruce Seven006 Farkel

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Surprisingly I find myself the funniest ! ROTFL

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Mouthy's my favorite poster, and I have first hand knowledge of her snoring too loud!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

monk3y-

I find you quite hilarious too, few people make me laugh out loud other than you. Surreptitious is also very funny.. too bad he barely posts anymore. Doc, too.

• gumby
    gumby

I've never seen anyone who can split your gut like Sixer. He can crack you up with no more than one word many times with his little *...............* remarks. Shotgun is another one.....he's a crazy bastard.

Valis is another who can be funny as hell when he's not drug induced too bad.

Just as a side note......guys only.......if you put your hand under your nutsack when you laugh, you can actually feel them go up and down...it's weird.

As for the ladies...another time. Off to work.

Gumby

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This sure is a hard call to make! All those that were mentioned were great (especially Farkel who I admire), but many times I've sat here laughing at different posters until my sides hurt!

One that I'd like to get an honorable mention, is Shotgun. Some of his humorous posts have been priceless!

Also an occasional poster named Sparky has made me howl with laughter.

Annie

Edited to add: it looks like Gumby just mentioned Shotgun a minute before I did :o)

• Preston
    Preston

Damnit!!!....I thought I was funny.

I find Englishman's posts are a real hoot (they're so........Englishy). Candidlynuts is funny, as is Valis, Seven, Minimus, Boa (the bad boi of chat). XQ'sThaiPoes brings down the house for me in ways....that I've never experienced before. I also dig brownboys and Sword of Jah for their laugh-out-loud (unintentionally) funny posts. I just know brownboy posts some of this stuff for big laughs. I also laugh whenever I see Pope of Eruke's hat. Joannadandy is pretty hilarious and LDH's smart-assy posts rawk!

- Preston

• upside/down
    upside/down

sorry Preston- but I think you're funny.... I just wasn't going to respond as I don't know many here.

u/d

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i don't know about the funniest posters, but i do know that whenever i read kaykay_mp, i always LOL...and many times when i read Elsewhere i crack up...he has some one-liners that are really funny.

• Badger
    Badger

In person, I'd say Valis, Elsewhere, Joannadandy and ApagaLaLuz.

On the board, add IronGland, Nosferatu and Blondie.

Badger, of the "funny looking" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit