The poster who you find the FUNNIEST here, and why?

by outbutnotdown 57 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Too much to mention (most have been mentionned already) I just want to put my last discovery as Under74 (witty and fun) had already realised it since a game launched by Frannie banani who can crak me up too ... but she is now confirmed to me !

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:Just as a side note......guys only.......if you put your hand under your nutsack when you laugh, you can actually feel them go up and down...it's weird.

Ok,...wait...ok....uhmm.. ok, go! Say something funny.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ mental image of Gumby and Six holding their nutsacks and telepathically trying make the other laugh when neither of them believe in that stuff...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Cue Hail to the Chief music ***

*** Walks out on stage wearing a King's cape and Crown with mascara running down face ***

Ohhh, thank you! Thank you! You all do love me! *** Sob *** You all really do love me!!!

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    :Just as a side note......guys only.......if you put your hand under your nutsack when you laugh, you can actually feel them go up and down...it's weird. (Gumby)

Ok,...wait...ok....uhmm.. ok, go! Say something funny. (SixofNine)

This is why Gumby is on my list..... LMAO... and SixofNine is moving up in the rankings with quick-witted comebacks like that. Hillarious!! Brad

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    *** Cue Hail to the Chief music ***

*** Walks out on stage wearing a King's cape and Crown with mascara running down face ***

Elsewheres..... I don't think they were asking who the funniest "queen" was.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Mary's posts are not only witty but extremely funny

Kudos to Mary for successfully causing me to lose control of my bladder time and time again.

-Doodle-V

• blondie
  • Preston
    Preston
    Just as a side note......guys only.......if you put your hand under your nutsack when you laugh, you can actually feel them go up and down...it's weird.

Gumby...we've all seen you without your pants....

...How do you know what out nuts do when we laugh?

- Preston

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Ohhh, thank you! Thank you! You all do love me! *** Sob *** You all really do love me!!!

Yes alfalfa, yes, yes it all true, hail to 'da chief!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit