The poster who you find the FUNNIEST here, and why?

by outbutnotdown 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

If I dont see my biatches, plus nilfun, waiting, wednesday or Nancy Drake mentioned on this thread in a minute I'm gonna get reeeeeeeeal angr...

But yes, to all that have been mentioned, and each one that has replied, you are all a scream, darn, each one of you and all those we have missed out ((((sorry dears))))make this the most addictive and entertaining place on the net, you weeely weeely do, and I wanna thank you from the bottom of my widdle broken heart...

and to all you that mentioned me? well, ya already know how much y'all mean to me (p.s, i'll give ya the $5 later)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Brownboy makes me laugh... schizm too... what a couple of tools

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I have to say that Inncense and Peppermint, Brummie, Minimus, gumby, mary, are some of my favourite humorist.

love Orangefatcat

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Brummie's right! Nancy Drake is funny!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Lemme see now, who smells funny???

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Iron Galnd is brillaintly funny - but I confess Brownnose and Scholar crack me up

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hillary Step ..., "Where does he get that clever (even if it's sometimes mean) wit?"

He get its off me sweetheart, he gets it off me

*cues opportunity for another battle with hs* Brummie

How could I forget Mr. Kitty??He even purrs humorously. He just says some adorably British things.

Kay kay, yes, very funny contribution to the Big O thread. Gotta love her "mamma don't mince no words" candid humor.

Orange Fat, is a doll. I wonder if Orangey ever got those flames painted on her red scooter.

Monkey: for trying to answer my guestion on the Guys ONLY... Hear me out, but did you notice... Thread. I always love the way you put things.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thanks for this pic Blondie.............

got nuts?

If I pick only one FUNNIEST person here on JWD.........it's Elsewhere.

My man has big ba**s and his sense of humor makes me smile a lot.

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit