The poster who you find the FUNNIEST here, and why?

by outbutnotdown 57 Replies latest jw friends

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Of course, different people enjoy different types of humour, so there will be a wide variety of responses, but if you could mention WHY you find that person funny, personally, it would be appreciated.

I would have to say that I have to pick two people. It's a dead-heat for me. I enjoy having humour displayed in a tasteful manner, but with wit. A life-lesson taught with a laugh is about as good as it gets, IMO, even if I am not capable of accomplishing that very well myself.

Based on my taste in humour, I have to say that (in no particular order.. ).............................

Elsewhere and Gumby are my picks.

Brad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby and Mac. Gumby just has this matter a fact hilarious way of puttin' things and we see things similarly humorwise.

Mac is this mischievous hit and run smarty pants that you can't help but smile at.

Hillary Step can be so sarcastic and dry and just hit people right between the eyes, but often the way he does it just makes me smile and think, "Where does he get that clever (even if it's sometimes mean) wit?"

Simon's got some pretty good sarcasm as does Englishman.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Deserving her very own post, I want to honor Mouthy aka Grace. She's very witty and very funny and loves a little bit of naughty humor. Edited to add for the Newbies: Mouthy is our lovable granny.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm having a real hard time choosing between Joker10, scholar, and Brownboy.

Those guys really crack me up.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Leolaia,

So you apparently find humour in seeing obnoxious, delusional people expose themselves to the REAL world? Gotcha!! I can understand your choices then.

Brad

• Odrade
    Odrade

Man, there's a LOT of funny posters, here. But in the last week or so, the funniest posts I've seen have been from Swan. OMG, Tammy, I have to be careful when I open one of your posts.

LMAO just thinking about it.

O

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Hillary Step ..., "Where does he get that clever (even if it's sometimes mean) wit?"

He get its off me sweetheart, he gets it off me

*cues opportunity for another battle with hs*

• avishai
    avishai

seven006

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm a humor ho.. gumby, brummie, big tex, stephanie, a bunch of ya's make me smile..and you know how hard it is to smile when one has a BEAK?

• simplesally
    simplesally

funny funny or just funny looking?

Funny looking? Gumby............I mean how many people are that bendable and green.

Funny funny? Brummie........how many cats really talk?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit