Bush failure or stable Iraq?

by Spartacus 100 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

John Kerry was not my first choice to run against Bush, by a long shot. However...

John Kerry was anything but a coward in Vietnam, and anything but a coward when he came home. Anyone who would say he is, is stupid beyond reason. You may not like his political stances, but you're a fucking liar if you call him a coward.

• upside/down
    upside/down

6o9 I was wondering when you would surface, this seemed too awfully juicy for you to pass up. lol.

Look up "whipped" in any French dictionary and it reads: John Kerry. I just couldn't resist- sorry.

F'n liar,

u/d

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

OK 6of9 what makes Kerry such a great man? ;) LOL

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

U/D

oy oy oy ... a coward is somebody who send others on the battelfield while he is protecting his own ass ! SIMPLE

SPART

(read the above statement - that makes Kerry way higher than your actual pres (but I guess as long as he won't send YOU on the battlefield you'll like him that way)

I know it was adressed to Six - but I couldn't resist _ Sorry

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Upside Down,

Decisions have to be made, but there is a process. He is not Dictator of America. And for being such a f*ck up, how did he get elected? Did any of you see the blue/red map of the US by COUNTY!!! Bush whooped Kerry's ass, straight up! That is the American public making a statement. I'm not saying everything is perfect (far from it). But the American way is after the dude is elected we trust him to do the job. Our system of checks and balanced (media included) helps keep things as honest as they can be.

As clear a representation of a dubious and manipulated political system, and a misguided electorate as I have ever read. Thank you for clarifying this for us.

Let me ask you again. Are you suggesting that world political opinion, the EEC, China, India for example is actually supportive of US foreign policy in Iraq? Please state your position plainly and then we can talk opinion polls. Deal?

Best regards - HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    OK 6of9 what makes Kerry such a great man? ;) LOL

Compared to you? His brain would be the "great" part, and his courage would be the "man" part.

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Frenchbabyface you really want a piece of me don't you? I would have done my duty if I was in Iraq and in the military, I would have filled every insurgents arse full of hot metal, no problem. But as it is I'm not there so what's the point? I'm not French, so saving my arse and ducking is not my first thought when shit hit the fan. I have been envloved in wars, right here in the streets of America, been shot at a few times and beat down and done the same to others in my younger day, I was so out of control that I thoght becoming a JW was the best thing for me, LOL :) And to tell the truth I did keep my wild arse out of jail but it took 18 years for me escape the borg.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

it was a mistake and unnecessary and we need to restore some semblance of order and get the Iraqi people governing themselves and get the hell out of there. i suppose i should feel grateful that America is in such good hands...

Condoleezza Rice in James Bond Movie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    I have been envloved in wars, right here in the streets of America, been shot at a few times and beat down and done the same to others in my younger day, I was so out of control that I thoght becoming a JW was the best thing for me, LOL :) And to tell the truth I did keep my wild arse out of jail but it took 18 years for me escape the borg.

uh ??? and did you evolve since then ? (don't take it personnaly if you can) you've made it a little bit harder for me to get a point here from what I've said above ! it was the only thing I could say by then (as I don't know if what you've said is true ... not my right to deny what you've said from here)

I'm not French, so saving my arse and ducking is not my first thought when shit hit the fan

No french people send any of us fighting for your bulshit if you don't mind (OK)... it's important in the reasoning Geeeeeeeeez what do you think Baby Bush cry and we have to bend over for his oil and supremacy ??? ... PLEASE

What about getting OSAMA uh ??? (are 50 % of americans amnesique or what ?)

• onacruse
    onacruse

It was a failure before it started.

Iraq's stability is based on Islamic principles, which intrinsically preclude political liberties, and are based on non-elected religious leadership (rather like the WTS, what the?)

For that reason, the Grand Ayatollah El-sistani's (sp?) 'imprimatur' of this election had a whole lot more weight than anything Alawi had to say, or even the whole weight of the UN.

Nevertheless, all the evidence is that most of the Sunni's are going to boycott this election, and the flip-flop from Sunni/Hussein dominance of Iraq is thereby going to be condemned as an American/Western capitalism takeover of Iraq.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin.

Thank God for the arrival of GW, our new Messiah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit