Special meeting March 7

by Samuel Thorsen 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

Correction!!

The date is March 20th. (I've just got a New Understading)

I belive this is the best tip:

The Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry (OM book) will be replaced with a book titled Organized to Do Jehovah's Will.

But it has to be more than just a new book. I guess we can look forward to at least one new understanding of some kind...

• upside/down
    upside/down

If we were under the Mosaic Law, you know we'd have to stone you!

Nothing personal, ya know...

u/d

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Exactly my thoughts. The average JW knows much less about the inner workings of the WTS than a JWD newbie . And all their emphasis on the secrecy.... Secrecy my ass. We're gonna know the details of the meeting on the very next day.

Too, is true

• jws
    jws

I belive this is the best tip:

The Organized to Accomplish Our Ministry (OM book) will be replaced with a book titled Organized to Do Jehovah's Will.

But it has to be more than just a new book. I guess we can look forward to at least one new understanding of some kind...

Isn't this book the secret elder handbook? If it is, why would they invite everyone to a special meeting to tell them that a book that they haven't read and aren't allowed to see has been updated to a new book they can't read? I'd think that'd be handled privately among the elders.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

jws:No, it's the secret publishers handbook, that mere mortals can only get just before they go through the questions for baptism.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    But it has to be more than just a new book.

I sure hope it does the dishes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit