They are Sooooooooo Over-rated !!

by ScoobySnax 57 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Bem.............

Happy, There is an actor/actress called Dame Edna... could be one and the same as Edith?

Maybe I got the name wrong. It just might be Dame Edna and my feeble remembry thought otherwise. He/she was on one of the morning shows recently called the View. Very funny in a tongue in cheek kind of way.

morton68..............As Larry would say.........."GITRDONE"

HappyDad

• upside/down
    upside/down

The Doors- instant depression

I get chronically fatigued with "syndromes"...

Prozac- is anyone actually better with it?

Home ownership- way over-rated!

Land Rover Suv's- more $$$ for less

Nice abs- enjoy'em if you got'em- cause once they're gone they are way too hard to get back lol.

Super Models- unless you like anorexic chicks that are air-brushed to death.

Being PC- never did get it...

Large penises- oops Freudian slip Bag Head

Large boobs- a handful is enough!

u/d

• morty
    morty
    morton68..............As Larry would say.........."GITRDONE"

I have to find myself a pair of Britches saying that.....lmao

You corndog....lol...

• City Fan
    City Fan

If it's Dame Edna he's got an Australian accent!!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Definately Big Brother celebrity or not both as bad

I know people that rave about how great it is - a bunch of dossers sitting around a house for two weeks and every now and then one of them has a hissy fit - its Bloody BORING"

That American Seinfeld show - utterly crap IMO !!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Eastenders.

What a miserable bunch!

Englishman.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Eastenders.

Whats goin on, whats goin on, gain dan the market.........whats goin on, here ricky, whats goin on (sample of Eastenders script)

Agree 100% Mike, cant ever have anyone being happy in Eastenders. Load of crap !

• Golf
    Golf

Tiger Woods is not over-rated. Tiger brought the game to another level, it was getting boring there for awhile.

What I hear is that he's always taking up the golf news. Add racism to the equation, then you prejudical complaints. I maintain that without his father's training, Tiger would be just another golfer. I appreciate him elevating the game. Too many golfers put a ceiling on themselves. The sky is the limit, so is what we do in life.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

How about these ongoing shows on television

Trading Places: Can't stand Hildy, Doug, but I like Frank, he is so artist.

Clean Sweep: Why cant people clean up their own clutter and dirt.

In a Fix: What can I say.

Orangefatcat

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Marilyn Monroe was a beautiful girl whose natural way was exploited by powerful people in Hollywood and the American political scene. When she became a perceived threat, she was murdered. She will always represent, quintessentially, how evil can destroy innocence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit