by ScoobySnax 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    they take the one woman in America
    willing to cook, clean and work in the yard and haul her ass to jail."

ROFL, OFC!

• Xena
    Xena

I agree on the Beatles Scoob and will throw in the Rolling Stones for good measure.

Oh and I fell asleep in ALL the Matrix movies, oh wait I didn't see the last one. great now I know what to rent when I'm suffering from insomnia

lol ofc I love Tim Allen, have you ever read his book "Don't Stand to Close to a Naked Man"? It's extremely funny!

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

NASCAR racing. Unless they do away with restrictor plates!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Xena......LOL..... The Matrix......what a pile of crap that was. A complete waste in the cinema of 2 hours of my life........what was the second one called....Matrix Remix....or some such crap!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and Marilyn Monroe.......standing there over a drain/air vent skirt and legs all akimbo..........whats that all about? Silly cow.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

PAMELA ANDERSON.......................

Fantastic hepatitus C infected silicone enhanced body (probably from being wrongly "stuck") ........but gorgeous looking!

Personally.........I think a woman who wears her lipstick out of the natural lip line looks like a 7 year old girl playing with mommys cosmetics. There are other personalities who do this but can't think of their names right now.

Oh........yeah.........the late Milton Beryl (sp) when he was in drag! And Dame Edith (dude/dudette) who is fantastically funny but went wild with the lipstick.

ALL OVERATED!

HappyDad (ok..where's my Chapstick)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

LARRY THE CABLE GUY from the Blue Collar Comedy Show.

The true rednecks here know who he is. Belly laughing funny guy!

He is funny in the show.........but at his almost 2 hour comedy tour...........with a $36.00 main floor ticket........

gets kind of boring after awhile. OVERATED!

HappyDad

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

What about Arnie in the Terminator films? I suspended my brain for 2 hours and tried to ignore that Neanderthal voice coz he was a Cyborg from the future//// Then them Californians went and voted him into Governor.......whats that all about too???? Crazy.

• City Fan
    City Fan

Happydad,

I've never heard of Dame Edith? Who is she?

CF.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    My Brother-in Law must have every sodding Elvis record/picture/memorabilia thing going, and he goes on and on about him. Well earlier today I said well I think Elvis was crap

Scoob, you probably don't know but my name used to be Scott Presley. Yep, that's the name I was born with. But no, I'm not related. Although when I was a kid I used to tell my friends I was. I used to make up wild stories about how "Uncle" Elvis would invite us over to Graceland and how he had carpet on his ceiling. Imagine my surprise when, years later, I found out he really did have a room with carpet on the ceiling.

But hey, don't talk smack about the Beatles.

hunka hunka burnin' love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit