They are Sooooooooo Over-rated !!

by ScoobySnax 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sclub7, westlife, busted, mcfly, and all those stchoopid groups, soooOooooo overated

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Dyson Vacuum cleaners, give me a Henry any day.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Marlon Brando - allegedly the greatest actor to ever live (although he was in the Greatest Movie "The Godfather")

Walks on the beach are overrated

Frank Sinatra is overrated

Beatles are NOT overrated.

A Harvard education is overrated

Hockey is UNDERrated

Snoop Dog is overrated

Charcoal barbeque is overrated - (Propane is the cleanest way to cook, god dangit)

• dmouse
    dmouse
    Dyson Vacuum cleaners, give me a Henry any day

Yeah, I borrowed my sister's Dyson once and it really sucked...er...but my expensive Panasonic is even worse - there's so many filters in it I have to dismantle and clean it out every single time I use it!

Expensive vacuums are rubbish. I now use a big old Hoover Aqua Master I got for ten quid from a boot sale.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

well thanks for this topic : my liste would be too long (and would included almost every too much rated individual whatever they have done, whoever they are) I'm for each one his 15 minutes

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

what about J-Lo......... the silly bint

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I think J-Lo is sexy - but I agree a little over-rated - so is Britney (again even though she is lovely and sexy) over-rated - Bet Simon doesnt think so though?

• melmac
    melmac

Angharad, you were quicker than me. I was going go say SEINFELD.

The Beatles, overrated? No way!

• Mutz
    Mutz

David Beckham. Massively overrated
    Most Hollywood films. Hollywood churns out the worst drivel over and over again and hype it to death.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Bible

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit