They are Sooooooooo Over-rated !!

by ScoobySnax 57 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Big Tex..... Carpets on the Ceiling........only for me here after too many beers.

Funny I have this rather unattractive birthmark on my arm its not all that big and out of sight at the top of my arm, but in P.E or Games in my infant school, I used to get teased about it, so I ended up telling all my mates that it was a "Bionic patch" and I had Bionic powers, could run fast/jump high etc.......(The Six Million Dollar man was on at the time on TV) ....AND IT WORKED. I pointed to it, and they shut-up.

So I'll have to add Birthmarks are over-rated (but not in Junior school aged 6)

• bem
    bem

The "Macarana" song and dance so popular a few years back.

LARRY THE CABLE GUY from the Blue Collar Comedy Show I agree the rest of the group are funny! he's just goofy.
    Brad Pitt... Jennifer Lopez... Anjelina Jolee'.... the "friends" cast of characters

IMO

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

City Fan.........

Dame Edith is some middle aged pudgy guy with an English accent (ok my jwd bros across the pond.....I know I talk funny too) who is dressed as a lady. He was on several TV shows recently because he is doing a US tour. I never heard of Dame Edith until this past year but "it" sells out the finest concert houses in the country. I guess the elite of society gets their rocks off with crossdressers who are funny! And it is funny from what I saw.......but overated.

All the promos tout her/him as being hilarious and now bringing his/her humor to the US.

The whole getup sort of reminds me of Le Cage au Folles where they are all men in drag. A late uncle of mine was very into this type of show (men dressed as women) and he was as straight as an arrow.

I just don't get this type of humor when men have to be in drag. Give me George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Chapelle and the old ones like Red Skelton etc.

I'm open for explanations if anyone is into this.

HappyDad

• bem
    bem

Happy, There is an actor/actress called Dame Edna... could be one and the same as Edith?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

One word:

Disco

• Mulan
    Mulan

Rap "music"

**ducking and running for cover**

• el jarocho mayor
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208

well as I live in jacksonville I would have to say... drum roll please...

THE SUPER BOWL!!!

For crying out loud you don't even know what teams are going to play and yet you'll pay $1000 for a ticket to this $hithole town!!!! GET A LIFE Jesus....

ok I feel better now

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Scooby and Xena, thanks! I thought I was alone in thinking that the Beatles and the Rolling Stones were totally over-rated (sorry Big Tex)!

I also think the Lord of the Rings is way over-rated too.

- CF

• morty
    morty

I think DIETS are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated!!!!!

BUT

I do love The Blue Collar Boys......Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's your sign

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit