Please Read!

by Doe 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Doe
    Doe

If you guys are witness. Did any of you bother to find out if Bethel approved this website????????

If you have looked on some of these topics to choose from you would know that witness are neutral on topics on political debts. And I would suggest to talk to an elder on this matter.

Thank You.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie

"If you have looked on some of these topics to choose from you would know that witness are neutral on topics on political debts. And I would suggest to talk to an elder on this matter."

I will do that thanks..

• Stefanie
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

Please don't tell on me.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Doe - welcome to the board! We could use your help commenting on this thread - thanks in advance.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/83369/1.ashx

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LMAO!!!!

Me thinks someone needs to lurk a little longer.

Josie

• upside/down
    upside/down

You're not in Kansas anymore... (Wizard of Oz)

There be monsters here.... ( Pirates of the Carribean)

u/d (Boo - I love it)

• Valis
    Valis
    Did any of you bother to find out if Bethel approved this website????????

yeah I called them this morning and they said the forum was not pleasing to Jehovah as the lack of boob threads was totally unscriptural.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

If you guys are witness. Did any of you bother to find out if Bethel approved this website????????

Uh ??? ... who cares ??? (woaf woaf )

If you have looked on some of these topics to choose from you would know that witness are neutral on topics on political debts.
    Neutral ... well see rules in JWland ... and feel the love ... (run back to them forest run ...)
    And I would suggest to talk to an elder on this matter.
    May I suggest you to give us a break ... with your bulshit !!!

Thank You.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit