Please Read!

by Doe 64 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

ROFFLMFAO.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ALL DAY....THANK YOU!!!!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Would please ask the elders how much time they will spend with you about being on this site before they would disfellowship your butt?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Doe, a dear a _________ deer,

Oblivious to the Blatantly Obvious!!!

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

At first i thought.. OH NO, NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!

But this is just getting funnier and funnier!!!! Thanks guys, i needed that too!!!

MonkeyPrincess

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Got us a live one on the end of this line, eh?

CZAR

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    And I would suggest to talk to an elder on this matter.

I did talk an elder, and he told me to put ten bucks in the contribution box and he'll forget that I ever went on this website.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

What about going to see a woman (Elder) ... LOL you guy's are so wise in the KingDumb hall (sorry I definitly love those posts) it alows me to be BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

• wednesday
    wednesday

Wait a minute, is this an APOSTATE site? And I was so sure it had Jah's blessing.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Dear Doe,

All of us here at Bethel in the Service Dept monitor this site on a daily basis, usually right after morning worship. We strongly encourage you to do the same, as you will be able to stay one step ahead of apostates who are continually striving to destroy your faith in Jehovah's Organization. By making it a habit to check and read the writings of these poor doomed souls on a regular basis you will indeed come to understand why Jehovah and the Faithful and Discreet Slave have deemed it necessary for them to be terminated. Yes Doe, your help is needed in spreading the word about this website so that, hopefully all faithful, dedicated workers of righteousness will eventually come here and see for themselves. You certainly understand why we cannot publish this information in Jehovah's publications so we depend on faithful servants such as yourself to spread the word.

With Much Brotherly Christian Love,

Brother B. Onezz

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM....................duh!

I Dunno

HappyDad

PS..........Hello Brother/Sister Doe. Guess what? I am was an elder (Then I learned the real "truth") and have given this site the seal POW Flag of approval.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit