Please Read!

by Doe 64 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Gawd, I'm laughing my ass off here! Please, make it stop. Poor Doe just got ripped. Even if he/she had any curiosity about apostate sites, I'm sure he/she is totally scared off now. Ha!

See Doe , you ask a stupid question you get a bunch of smart assed answers.

CodeBlue - well done poem

Doe, dearheart, methinks you "stumbled" into one of those evil apostate websites. Stick around with an open mind, you just might learn the Truth about the Truth (tm).

Gawd, youse guys, ya made my afternoon

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

u know u guys could have been a little more subtle in ur responses... maybe subtlety would have roped him in longer and he would have turned to the dark side like the rest of us filthy apostates. we could have dangled a different carrot in front of him while leading him to the pit us blind ones have fallen into. there he could have rested with us, satan, and the demons for a thousand years before meeting our doom. misery loves company and u scared off one more companion we could have all shared.

bethel light

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I am LMAO over here!!!

Doe, how bout you go talk to your elders and tell them what you've been reading on the net!!

• defective light
    defective light

Doe wont be replying........

he / she is busy cleaning toilets at the kingdum hall, ( now that is bethel approved! )

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    I didn't get no hugs n kisses..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Jilted" class

Valis, you know I that I don't stop at first base with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit