Who makes the WORST boss.....Male or Female??

by ScoobySnax 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Look it up in the dictionary. I know you know what this means.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Maybe thats because like me Brummie you are a male. The main point I was making is how I see them treat their female inferiors.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I've had male and female supervisors who were nightmares.

I've also had male and female supervisors who were great.

It depends on the individual.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

good boss (man): terry at k-mart (very organized and patient)
    bad boss (man): steve at the bank (a mormon and a wimp)
    good boss (man): patrick at telecommunications company (brilliant engineer and manager)
    good boss (man): dave at same company (excellent supervisor, even though he made you work overtime a lot)
    good boss (woman): nikki at engineering firm (she was awesome!) (wonderful teacher and mentor)
    good boss (woman): diane at publishing company (fun and smart and fair)
    bad boss (woman): bobbi at software house (she stabbed me in the back) (The Bad Seed)

so, i guess men make the best bosses.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Female. Period, case closed end of story!!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Minimus. Of course I understand what stereotype means, I don't need to get out a dictionary to look up the definition. I was asking you what point you were trying to make.

• minimus
    minimus

I got things to do, Scoob. Gotta go for a while..... The worst boss is the one (male or female) that treats you poorly.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

well said Min. Thankyou.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

all my bosses (except ex husband) were great. i always enjoyed working and only had one problem with a manager at a hardees i worked at.. money kept disapearing out of my register and i knew i didnt steal it and she was the only other person who had access.. i felt POWERFUL when i got her ass fired by a district manager. (i'd be a horrible boss lol I WANT POWER!) pinky and the brain brain brain brain..

• upside/down
    upside/down

I read an article in Reader's Digest that was based on this same question.

The number one answer for both men and women was a MALE boss, hands down. All things being equal women preferred the male boss due to their not being as moody as thier female counterparts and being able to separate their FEELINGS from "business". Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, but that was the outcome of their survey.

I've had both- I hated them all, so I started my own company to be tyrant dictator err. "boss" of. lol

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit